How much? $10 ALL DAY (NPPA members) and $20 (non-NPPA members)
So, encourage your friends to go (send them a link to this) and let's get people focused on the business of being a photographer!
- Register for Denver, August 8th - here
- Register for St. Louis, September 29 - here
- Register for San Jose, October 7 - here
- Register for St. Petersburg, November 10 - here
Here's what was done in DC (each city varies a little):
9am - 10am - Keynote - Keynote: John Harrington- A Strategic Roadmap to Success: Avoiding Pitfalls and a Survey of Today's Landscape
Breakout sessions were offered throughout the day. Each of the following was offered in three time slots:
- John Harrington: Real Business, Real Estimates, Real Life: Surviving and Thriving as a Working Professional
- Allen Murabayashi: SEO and the Web
- Chip Litherland: How I Learned From My Mistakes to Build a Successful Freelance Business
- Garrett Hubbard: Shooting, Editing, and Maximizing Profitability for Video Storytelling
- Craig Mitchelldyer: Lighting Session - Making Your Work Stand Out from the Crowd
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm - Keynote: Allen Murabayashi; Put More Business in Your Photo Business
Joining the program in Denver will be Ellen Jaskol, who not only has won 2 Pulitzer Prizes, but spent 17 at the Rocky Mountain News in Denver, and before that was at the Los Angeles Times. Since 2009 she's been the main photographer for the new magazine, Colorado View.
Also joining the program in Denver will be Matt Slaby, a photographer and founding member of LUCEO Images based in Denver.
Sponsored by the good people of Nikon and great thanks to the Nikon Professional Services team, as well as the geniuses behind Photoshelter.
(Comments, if any, after the Jump)
Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.